PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register your account, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, PAN number, GST number, website address, products they buy/sell/trade/manufacture/import/export, the services they provide etc. Fr8war will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. You may browse the Site without disclosing any personal information. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our website gathers some information automatically when you visit the URL of the Website and stores it in log files. When you use the Website, we may collect certain information about your computer to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Website. For example, browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Site, we may store environmental variables, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns, cookies and the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Fr8war Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may collect and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To give better customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple usernames or aliases.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to analyze Site usage improve our products and services and develop new products, services, features and functionality;
- To facilitate your participation in transactional events
We may use the information users provide about them to facilitate them to participate in the transactional events on this website. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service and if called for by Statutory Authorities
- To send periodic emails, SMS and messages through linked sites
We may use the email address / Mobile phone number to respond to any queries you may have and to communicate information to you. Or any such communications regarding updates at the Site, or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
- To diagnose various problems:
We may use information for troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity and further to diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s).
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Due to the existing regulatory environment, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this privacy Ppolicy. By way of example (without limiting and foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government, law enforcement agencies or third parties. Under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or members may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from our Websites. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications would always remain private.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Any information you include in a publicly-accessible area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to anyone who has access
to that content, including other users.
- Third party carriers provide services through the Fr8war platform, and consignor receive services through the Fr8war platform. We may provide these carriers and consignors with access to user information, including personal information, only as necessary to carry out or receive the services being provided (e.g. address details, contact details, driver details, vehicle details, location details and image content). These parties are bound by privacy restrictions at least as restrictive as those set forth in this policy
- Third party service providers work on website or application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to and/or process your information, including personal information, in connection with providing these services. Such third party providers agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information
- We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics and log data, with third parties for business purposes
- We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information) if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws in response to a court order, judicial or other government summons or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies, or to protect the safety, rights and property of the Company, our Services or any third party. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- We also may disclose your information as may be described to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent. Although we ensure that our third party agents receiving your information are bound by privacy restrictions at least as restrictive as those set forth in this policy, Fr8war is not responsible for any issues that may arise regarding the privacy policies of any such third parties. By using this website, you do hereby agree to hold Fr8war harmless from any claims and/or damages that may arise from the actions of any third parties
- We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our agencies and/ or affiliates that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that we and/ or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
LAW AND ORDER
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws relating to intellectual property rights, frauds etc. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
We utilize many physical and technical safeguards to create and improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. Further, only certain authorized Fr8war staff can access Personal Information, and then only if it is relevant to their job duties. Fr8war also has staff dedicated to ensuring the security of its platform. For registered users of the Sites, your registration information and account information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws in India for the protection of your information. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We limit the disclosure of personal information to our employees, independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of our services, on a “need-to-know” basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide us with business, professional, or technical support or fulfill your request or process your application for the program. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your personal information. We shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your personal information to third party (including any third-party websites) even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS :-
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, have understood, and agree to be bound by this policy and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these policy terms, do not use this Site. Fr8war may modify this policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified policy
Contact Details :-
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to privacy team at:
119, Defence Apartments, Inder Enclave
Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, West Delhi